Hunt Regional Healthcare is looking for a PRN/Part time Athletic Trainer to work with Lone Oak High School. Compensation for this position is set at $25/hr.
This position will coordinate and organize Athletic Trainer functions with the Athletic Director and/or coaches at the high school. The Athletic Trainer position requires 1 weekly visit to evaluate athletic injuries. The Athletic Trainer position will be expected to cover home and away football games, home volleyball games, home boys and girls basketball games, home baseball games, and home softball games.
The Athletic Trainer will work approximately 10 hours per week.
Additionally, the trainer is responsible for preventing, recognizing, assessing, managing, treating, disposing of, and reconditioning athletic injuries under the direction of the HRMP Physician.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Kinesiology, Physical Therapy or related field.
Six months of previous athletic trainer experience preferred.
- Current State of Texas Athletic Trainer License – LAT required.
- National Certification – ATC required.
- Current AHA BLS required.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Demonstrated ability to perform skills required for rehabilitation of patients and athletes.
- Desire to work within a comprehensive healthcare team.
- Knowledge and training in first aid procedures.
- Skill in organizing work, setting priorities, and following up on assignments with minimum direction.