Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville TX is looking for a PRN Labor and Delivery Nurse that is responsible for patient care in all areas of the Women's Center.
JOB SPECIFIC CRITERIA for L&D
• Providing support for the mother during labor.
• Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother’s vital signs.
• Measuring the strength and timing of contractions.
• Administering medications and performing diagnostic tests.
• Consulting with physicians and other members of the care team.
• Assisting with inducing labor.
• Coaching the mother during delivery.
• Identifying and assisting with complications.
• Assisting with various procedures, including Cesarean sections.
• Monitoring and performing tests on newborns.
• Providing education and support to mothers and families after delivery.
• Minimum Work Experience: None
• Required Licenses/Certifications: Appropriate CPR Certification, RN License
• Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: None
• Preferred Qualification: RNC, STABLE