Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville, TX is looking for a PRN RN to work in Labor and Delivery. Responsible for patient care in all areas of the Women's Center.
Responsible for patient care in all areas of the Women's Center.
JOB SPECIFIC CRITERIA for L&D
• Providing support for the mother during labor.
• Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother’s vital signs.
• Measuring the strength and timing of contractions.
• Administering medications and performing diagnostic tests.
• Consulting with physicians and other members of the care team.
• Assisting with inducing labor.
• Coaching the mother during delivery.
• Identifying and assisting with complications.
• Assisting with various procedures, including Cesarean sections.
• Monitoring and performing tests on newborns.
• Providing education and support to mothers and families after delivery.
• Minimum Work Experience: None
• Required Licenses/Certifications: Appropriate CPR Certification, RN License
• Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: None
• Preferred Qualification: RNC, STABLE