- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the HMHD Compliance Plan.
- Conduct reflects HMHD’s values and a commitment to HMHD’s Code of Conduct.
- Attends the required corporate integrity and compliance training and education programs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding the materials presented during the corporate integrity and compliance training and education program.
- Complies with all HIPAA standards.
- Continually demonstrate the ability to determine appropriate patient status.
- Register patients with correct account number and unit number.
- Explain pertinent documents and hospital policies. Obtain appropriate signatures.
- Interpret and ensure compliance with payer guidelines for accurate input.
- Register patients timely to minimize wait time.
- Process patient information with a minimal error rate.
- Attempt upfront collections with a focus on constant improvement.
- Consistently discharges ER accounts with accuracy.
- Attends scheduled departmental meetings.
- Works in tandem with personnel from other departments to include nursing staff.
- Resolve issues and/or concerns amicably in a timely manner. Involve coordinator or manager when needed.
- Promote and demonstrate excellent customer service at all times with internal and external customers to include patients, physicians, co-workers and other hospital personnel.
- Communicates effectively and expresses ideas clearly, actively listens and follows appropriate channels of communication.
- Adaptable and responsive to change.
- Uses time clock accurately and is punctual on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude in all assigned task and towards others.
- Follows "Call-In" policy by notifying PFS Leader of absence.
- Absences during evaluation period: 0-6 Occurrences = Meets Requirements. 7 or more Occurrences = Does not meet requirements.
- Adheres to hospital and department dress code. Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Consistently contributes to the achievement of excellence in healthcare through the quality and caring values of the mission and vision of Hunt Memorial Hospital District.
- Perform special duties and projects as assigned.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed