- Attends the required corporate integrity and compliance training and education programs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding the materials presented during the corporate integrity and compliance training and education program.
- Complies with all HIPAA standards.
- Continually demonstrate the ability to determine appropriate patient status.
- Register patients with correct account number and unit number.
- Explain pertinent documents and hospital policies. Obtain appropriate signatures.
- Interpret and ensure compliance with payer guidelines for accurate input.
- Register patients timely.
- Process patient information with a minimal error rate.
- Attempt upfront collections with a focus on constant improvement.
- Consistently discharges ER accounts with accuracy.
- Attends scheduled departmental meetings.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed